Short Stories, Irish literature, Classics, Modern Fiction, Contemporary Literary Fiction, The Japanese Novel, Post Colonial Asian Fiction, The Legacy of the Austro-Hungarian Empire and quality Historical Novels are Among my Interests








Friday, May 6, 2016

A Post in Observation of Four Million Pages Views




Last night The Reading Life received page view four million.  I cannot tell who it was.  

My blog has helped keep me partially sane and interested in going forward with life through dark times.

When I started the blog July 9, 2009 I never dreamed I would keep it up and that it would become a big part of my life.   

I offer my thanks to all regular visitors.

I know the only person this matters to is me.

Mel u

6 comments:

RTD said...

You're wrong: it matters to more than just you. Congratulations on 4 million! What an awesome achievement.

scott g.f.bailey said...

You get 100,000 visitors a month! This blog matters to a lot of people, me being one of them. Here's to the next 4 million hits!

Jonathan said...

I believe I was the four millionth viewer; where can I claim my reward?

Mel u said...

Scott g. f. Bailey. Thanks very much.

Mel u said...

Jonathan. Your visits are very much appreciated.

Lisbeth said...

Congratulations! Fantastic. I wish I had a fraction of your viewers. I always find your posts interesting, and the variety of your reading. Keep up the good work.